Love our art and want to get your hands on a piece? Take a snap of your favourite piece of art in one of our Nando's and upload it to Instagram using #nandosart for your chance to win one! Head over to our Instagram (@NandosUK) and check out our latest post for more!
Instagram Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to legal residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: You can enter this promotion between 19.00 BST on 5th October 2017 and 19.00 GMT on 12th October 2017.
3. No purchase is necessary; however you will need internet access and a valid Instagram account in order to enter.
4. To Enter: Simply log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), share a picture of your favourite piece of art from one of our restaurants with the hashtag #NandosArt in your post.
5. Entry is limited to one per person. Only the first entry from each Instagram account will be entered into the promotion.
6. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
7. The Prize: 3 x Creative Block. A creative block, which is a piece of art from our South African collection.
8. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and have no cash alternative in whole or in part.
9. If, for reasons we can’t control, any part of the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
10. If you’re one of our lucky winners, we’ll make sure your prize is with you as soon as possible, but within 28 days from your acceptance of the prize.
1 Winner Selection: The winners will be selected at random using an automated tool.
13. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via Direct Message to the Instagram account used to enter within 3 working days of judging and they will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within this time, of if for any reason we are unable to send a DM to a winning account, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and the Promoter may not award a Prize until they are satisfied with the verification received.
15. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that you are using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own or any other automated means in order to increase your entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that your entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
16. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. By entering the competition, you agree that Nando’s (including our group and affiliate companies) may edit, publish and use all or part of your entry in any and all media (including print and online) for promotion and news purposes both during and after the competition, without any payment to you for up to one year from the date of receipt. Nando’s may also use your name for these purposes.
19. If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the Prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the Prize. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by you entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in the Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
2 If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. The winners may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
23. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
24. If you would like to know who has won just send an email to with the subject title: ‘Nandos Art Competition' between 5th October and 31st October 2017.
25. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
26. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
27. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.