These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of the Nando's Gift Card. Please take the time to read and understand these Terms before using your Nando's Gift Card. We also recommend keeping a copy of the Terms for future reference.
1. The Nando's Gift Card is issued and operated by Nando's Chickenland Limited ("Nando's") which is based at [St Mary's House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London SW11 3LD].
2. The Nando's Gift Card allows you to upload a cash value onto your Gift Card which can be used to pay for Nando's products and services. The money loaded onto your Nando's Gift Card is only a pre-payment system for the goods and services of participating Nando's restaurants; it is not a credit card, credit line or deposit account. No interest, dividends or any other earnings will accrue on the money loaded onto your Nando's Gift Card.
3. To register and upload money onto your Nando's Gift Card, you must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK. The Nando’s Gift Card can be used by UK residents aged 14 or over.
4. The card can be loaded with any value between £5 and £100. The maximum value which may be stored on the card is £100.
5. The monetary value on your Nando's Gift Card can be used as full or part payment for Nando's products and services at any participating Nando's restaurant in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. When you use your Nando's Gift Card, the cash balance on your Nando's Gift Card will be reduced by the full cash value of your Nando's purchase. You can check your account balance online at www.nandos.co.uk/eat/gift-card. We reserve the right to correct or amend the remaining balance in your account if we believe that an invoicing or accounting error has occurred. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please contact our Customer Service Team (details below).
6. You must be present with your Nando's Gift Card when you make purchases in a Nando's restaurant.
7. The money uploaded to your Nando's Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded to your credit card or debit card. Any remaining balance will be stored on the Gift Card and may be used to pay, in whole or in part, for future purchases at Nando's restaurants.
8. All money uploaded on your Nando's Gift Card must be used by the expiry date which is 18 months from the date of the last upload of money to the Nando's Gift Card. Any balance left on the Gift Card after this date will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
9. You should treat your Nando's Gift Card as cash for any purchases in participating Nando's restaurants. You are responsible for any unauthorised payments using your Nando's Gift Card. Therefore please do not allow others to use your Gift Card. Nando's is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards. However if you register your Gift Card with us, we will replace any lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards with a new Gift Card with the balance remaining on it at the time you notified us of your lost/damaged/stolen card. You can register your Gift Card at https://www.nandos.co.uk/eat/gift-card.
10. Please note that the gift card cannot be used to purchase Nando's products at https://www.nandos.co.uk.
11. Nando's Gift Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without Nando's written permission.
12. Nando's does not warrant or represent that your Gift Card will always be accepted at participating Nando's restaurants. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of Nando's IT and communications systems, Nando's may not be able to accept Gift Cards as payment during such a system failure.
13. Nando's reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card or to limit the use of a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Nando's may withdraw or cancel your Gift Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Gift Card. The Gift Card shall become invalid once cancelled and you will not be able to redeem the balance on your Gift Card.
14. Our liability to you in relation to these terms and conditions shall under no circumstances exceed the final balance held on your Gift Card. These Terms set out Nando's entire liability to remedy any defect or default in the Gift Card. Save as is provided in these Terms, all warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, as to the quality, condition or otherwise (including without limitation its merchantability and fitness for purpose) are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
15. Nando's shall not be liable to you for any claim, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for consequential, economic, special or other indirect loss including (without limitation) losses calculated by reference to profits, business, goodwill or income.
16. Nando's reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or withdraw the Gift Card on reasonable notice, such changes will be posted on https://www.nandos.co.uk/eat/gift-card. If you have registered your Nando's Gift Card, then we will notify you of any change, deletion or addition by email. The amended Terms will apply to your use of the Nando's Gift Card. If you do not agree with the amended Terms, you can cancel your Nando's Gift Card and any amount remaining on you card will be reimbursed to you.
18. These terms are governed by English law.
19. These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) represents the entire agreement between you and Nando's in relation to your use of the Nando's Gift Card and supersedes any previous agreement, whether written or oral, in relation to the Nando's Gift Card. If any part of any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder of such provision and all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
20. If you have any general enquiries, queries regarding your Gift Card or if you dispute any transaction that has occurred on your Nando's Gift Card, please visit https://www.nandos.co.uk/eat/gift-card or contact our Customer Experience Team at 0800 975 8181 (9am – 6pm, Monday-Friday).